Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Just now, The Bear said:

Trincao missed an easy chance btw earlier from about 12 yards. Leathered it up into the bar when it looked easier to score. 

This Hwang lad can finish though.

Do you not go to games?

Not digging you out or anything just wondering.

You're clearly a big Wolves fan, surprised you don't go home games atleast.

12 minutes ago, drumbeat said:

Well, Southampton are doing their bit. It's a good performance from the players they have. No shortage of desire. Hassenhutel must take some credit for that. They're going toe to toe. It's a good game.

Wouldn't mind him as our next Manager.😎

21 minutes ago, Corky said:

lol Haven't they won 3 in 25 or something?

Our fans barely cope with us drawing under Rodgers.

I look at their squad, since Hassenhuttl has been there and am surprised they haven't gone down.

Walcott and Redmond starting today...Two terribly bad PL players.

It's getting to a stage, with the lack of investment, that he's not doing a too dissimilar job to Sean Dyche really.

I'd much rather Potter than Hassenhuttl in charge of us though, with the squad we have.

Go Brighton/Seagulls... If we can't get in the way of the ESL wannabees then hopefully they can.  Not that my support is doing much atm. - I should probably want them to lose, but supporting Arsenal, even for reverse-psychology reasons feels bad 😋

• Like 2

You could see from his debut that Livramento was class, there's no doubt in my mind he will be England's first choice right back, probably in just a couple of years, he's gonna be World Class and probably would be in the Chelsea first team already if they played a back 4.

Refreshing, but also worrying, to see how good he is on the ball compared to any of our lot on the pitch and he's a right back!