Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

4 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

So is the midfield Ramsey................lol

A fully fit Ramsey would be an excellent signing for them and probably the most likely starting place for their overhaul. 

I'm a bit baffled by anyone that thinks he's shit tbh. He'd be a great addition to our squad. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Finnegan said:

A fully fit Ramsey would be an excellent signing for them and probably the most likely starting place for their overhaul. 

I'm a bit baffled by anyone that thinks he's shit tbh. He'd be a great addition to our squad. 

He seems to be crippled with injuries over the last few seasons, like Bale.

Would be offer more than Maddison? They seem very similar imo.

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

I’m actually a Newcastle fan until January... if Bruce keeps his job we might get bids for ayoze and Hamza 

Are they trying to get out of the 8 million pounds Bruce would be entitled to if they get rid of him?

I know in theory they can afford it but these people will be trying to save as much as they can in terms of pay offs .

Be funny if Bruce did stay though - the Newcastle fans might revolt !

Probably more likely they are trying to get someone in who can be there on Sunday presented to the crowd .

Edited by Super_horns

3 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Are they trying to get out of the 8 million pounds Bruce would be entitled to if they get rid of him?

Aren't they still, apparently, paying off Pardew for the rest of his seven-year contract that he signed with them a good few seasons ago?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, filbertway said:

They've got to work out how they're going to get every Newcastle fixture on tv now :D

actually its prob the opposite - they wont show them much this side of the new year so they can show them loads after the jan window when they could have quite a diff team ....... 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Reckon Ranieri won't last longer than six weeks maximum, sadly.

If it depends on results then certainly not unless we cause a lot of surprises starting Saturday!

But even our fans and the owners will surely see on current form we won't get much out of Liverpool/Man City/Man U at home and Everton/ Arsenal/You away.

I mean Saturday we have 2 fit central defenders.

:ph34r::S

Even going into December its Palace and Burnley away who always beat us!

:unsure:

Edited by Super_horns
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Super_horns said:

If it depends on results then certainly not unless we cause a lot of surprises starting Saturday!

But even our fans and the owners will surely see on current form we won't get much out of Liverpool/Man City/Man U at home and Arsenal/You away.

Guaranteed 3 points at the end there

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Awful news for the lad, he's only 24, hopefully he makes a quick recovery from this. 

With Sol Bamba successfully defeating it, despite the obvious fatigue battles here and there, hopefully Brooks recovers fairly quickly as possible - too.