Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Jeez watford are really really bad. Danny rose is terrible - wtf happened to this guy lol?

poor Claudio he’s got his work cut out trying to improve this lot! Liverpool are good but cmon this is just too easy for them 

6 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

A Watford fan and friend of mine once berated me for when we sacked Ranieri.

I like Ranieri, but for that reason alone, I hope this goes spectacularly wrong.

I don’t care what anyone says; sacking Ranieri was sadly the right decision, his football isn’t right for the PL and too much was being changed and the results poor. The season we won it wasn’t his style

Edited by foxes_rule1978

This offside is really starting to piss me off, for Liverpool’s 4th goal - how is Salah not interfering with play? The ball is played to him and without him there the defender doesn’t play the ball.

So Salah not interfering but Barnes away at Brighton is despite not having the ball played to him or putting anyone off - It makes no bloody sense 

• Like 2

Just now, Aus Fox said:

This offside is really starting to piss me off, for Liverpool’s 4th goal - how is Salah not interfering with play? The ball is played to him and without him there the defender doesn’t play the ball.

So Salah not interfering but Barnes away at Brighton is despite not having the ball played to him or putting anyone off - It makes no bloody sense 

Yes. It is broken at the moment. It's almost as if the people applying the laws don't know anything about football.

• Like 1