Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

2 minutes ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

They're the richest club in the world you know ....... got £320 billion you know ........ Is this the most boring story in football already - I don't think it needs discussion as it is ....... tedious ....... I never thought I'd say this but COYS 

tenor-1.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lnkstern said:

I can't explain exactly why, but I have liked Callum Wilson for years.

Good on him for that goal!  Well worked by Newcastle, and a superb header finish.

If he had been fully fit more they probably wouldn't be near the bottom as much. 

Fighting Cock: "I'm amazed they didn't go the clappers route like Leicester". Fair play. The reaction to the goal was funny though. 

Great movement there from Wilson. Be a serious weapon if he wasn't so injury prone. 

I like Newcastle United and I like their fans. Long suffering under Ashley, but the new ownership is to be despised and set to complete the unfinished business of erasing their identity. I wonder what St James Park will be called now?

Amanda Staveley looks like Honour Blackman. I wonder if Ant's been hammering the hospitality?

3 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Fighting Cock: "I'm amazed they didn't go the clappers route like Leicester". Fair play. The reaction to the goal was funny though. 

Great movement there from Wilson. Be a serious weapon if he wasn't so injury prone. 

I like Newcastle United and I like their fans. Long suffering under Ashley, but the new ownership is to be despised and set to complete the unfinished business of erasing their identity. I wonder what St James Park will be called now?

Amanda Staveley looks like Honour Blackman. I wonder if Ant's been hammering the hospitality?

If he has he'll be on the deck soon!

• Haha 1