Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Just now, Parafox said:

My guess is someone collapsed at the front of the stand and behind the advertising boards and the crowd tried to draw attention from the nearest players

It’s not at the front but it must be in the seats - if they’d moved the person away from the crowd then the game would resume - 🙏 

you shouldn’t ever not come back from a football match …..

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

It’s not at the front but it must be in the seats - if they’d moved the person away from the crowd then the game would resume - 🙏 

you shouldn’t ever not come back from a football match …..

That depends. IN my experience as pitchside para a cardiac arrest (if that's what it is) will have resus started almost immediately and it may be the case that that's going on on the ground behind the boards hence the team.medic running with the defib

Edited by Parafox

1 minute ago, foxile5 said:

Nuno Santos having a pop at the ref was particularly horrible. Surely he should have kept his mouth closed. 

A few people have said that but wasn't he just asking what was going on? 

Just now, Parafox said:

That depends. Im experience as pitchside para a cardiac arrest (if that's what it is) will have resus started almost immediately and it may be the case that that's going on on the ground behind the boards 

We saw the referee go to edge of the pitch to ask the stewards and police what was going on - there was nothing happening behind the advertising hoarding but further back ….

the game cannot restart if they are trying to resuscitate someone in the crowd - simply not safe for everyone in the close area.

• Like 1

Just now, floz said:

A few people have said that but wasn't he just asking what was going on? 

There's asking and there's being a bit of a dick about it. 

If your players are urgently summoning the medical team I think that's enough. 

Mind you, I don't know what was said. So perhaps I'm being harsh. 

• Thanks 1

Restarting a game, whilst someone is being resuscitated, would be a major dick move.

Great response from the players. 

Not sure what Nuno was doing, however he didn’t look happy. Surely seeing your own player reactions would indicate that something was wrong. 

1 minute ago, Sly said:

Restarting a game, whilst someone is being resuscitated, would be a major dick move.

Great response from the players. 

Not sure what Nuno was doing, however he didn’t look happy. Surely seeing your own player reactions would indicate that something was wrong. 

For that moment Nuno looked very disrepectful. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Most things are close by, it's very close the town centre.

Newcastle is a bit like Cardiff, in the fact you can walk to most places quite easily.