Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Statement from the Premier League players back in August.

Can't see how these aspirations fit into any player playing for Newcastle whilst it is owned by such a terrible regime. Women who support Newcastle must feel very conflicted.

The Premier League players said in a statement: "We feel now, more than ever, it is important for us to continue to take the knee as a symbol of our unity against all forms of racism.

"We remain resolutely committed to our singular objective of eradicating racial prejudice wherever it exists, to bring about a global society of inclusion, respect and equal opportunities for all."

Didn’t realise how against the Newcastle owners I actually was!! I was celebrating Kane’s second goal when it was ruled onside!!

I celebrated a Spurs goal scored by Kane!! I must really hope this regime crash and burns 😂

45 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Bruce's constant sob stories from himself and his son are tedious. 

He's been very lucky to get the points he has done over the last few seasons. He constantly has his team in the bottom 2 or 3 of every ranking apart from points. That's all that matters ultimately but his training and management is eye bleeding awful. 

Of course he'll stay for the payoff. That's the reason he whines so much but never does anything about it, yet constantly brings up the fans having a go at him and how badly he gets treated. Boo ****ing hoo. 

He won't be turning down his reported £8m payoff as in his mind he'll think he's deserved it. 

I would otherwise feel sorry for him because I don't like seeing people being berated and abused but he really does love playing the victim and as you say, it becomes very tedious. 

• Like 1

Just hope Newcastle's takeover controversy doesn't set a negative precedent on the British game.

Am convinced the group that has taken control over the club has given the Premier League plenty of 'hush money' for the takeover to be approved..

Edited by Wymsey

33 minutes ago, SAFC1 said:

A52115E4-563F-4954-B34F-ABE4BEED83AE.jpeg

There's a reason they bought Newcastle and not say a West ham, Arsenal or Tottenham. With Newcastle they can pump money into the area and be seen to be doing good so that everyone will look away from the atrocities. Typical sportswashing shite and seeing the amount of twats already wearing towels on their heads and robes shows that it's already in operation. **** 'um 

• Like 3