Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Guest Chocolate Teapot
3 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Great goal by Edouard, good signing by Palace

Thought Tomiyasu was the great centre half we should have signed? He appears to be playing right back. Badly.

I know they haven't started the season amazingly well, but Palace look to have done a really good job with their recruitment this summer.

I thought they'd be bang in trouble given how they ended last season, and the various players they had out of contract, but they look like a decent mid table outfit.

Edited by martyn
  • Like 1

Lucky buggers, I’m surprised Dean didn’t blow when the first header went out the box.

They’ll be disappointed but that was another encouraging performance from Palace, Conor Gallagher especially is absolute quality.

Arsenal totally jammed that.

It's good news for all other clubs. 

The Arse, because it keeps Arteta in post and they really ain't all that under him.

Palace, because every opponent will now fancy a last gasp goal against them.

And Arsenal fans, how pathetic, the stadium had emptied by the time they equalised, as if they were losing eight nil or something.

• Like 1