Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

That’s what happens when you take Demarai Gray off, 2-1 up with him on the pitch, then end up losing 5-2 lol 

Watford’s title charge starts now.

Josh King haunting his old club in the best way possible, magnificent performance from him today, unplayable :appl:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

Perfect results today let's just hope it continues tomorrow 

Exactly! A win by us (and perhaps an unlikely heavy loss by West Ham) tomorrow could conceivably see us in 8th (or even 7th) position by the end of this weekend’s games.

6 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Just for one second 8magine being an Everton fan! The constant disappointment must be horrendous 

Not helped they're so arrogant about their club being special. How much they banged on about going to next level when that new money got thrown around.

I'm not entirely sure Norwich care what happens. I get the suspicion they're happy dropping down, getting some cash, bouncing back up, rinse and repeat. A fan on the radio straight up said, " we lose every week this season. then win every week next" seemed pretty happy about it. 

8 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

If you forget the top 3 because they are nailed on to finish top 4 there's a real battle emerging now with anyone from 4th down to us in 12th having a shout at European places.

Is there really? This season will pan out like the last 10 or so with maybe additional name appearing in the top 10.

This forum was embarrassing a few weeks ago with threads to oust Rodgers after 5 games because people looked at the table and saw so called lesser teams above us, 5 games unbelievable.

Now 9 games in its taking it’s usually shape, the early pace setters slowly falling, Southampton last year Everton this, Brighton are still there but have now lost their most important player for goodness knows how long and I expect them to fall sharply starting with a heavy loss today.

Brentford are riding a wave and a win tomorrow would put them back in top 5 but that wave will undoubtedly smash against the shore within another 10-15 games and not because they don’t deserve to be there but due to why it’s taken us so long to challenge, squad depth, it takes it toll.

The league will be the usual 4 + the usual 4 of late behind them, Spurs, West Ham, Us and I’m going Arsenal, for all the mocking they will click sooner rather than later.

Then the rest, but in 15 games time we will be up against the same teams 

3 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

If  Brighton have the front to moan about that VAR decision, I will send Potter a large turd.

I really need to get over it and move on, but that Brighton game still infuriates me. 3 major and game changing decisions going against us and at least 2 of them were just unreal.  

• Like 1