Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

We all need a big half from United - at least two goals back.  Otherwise ole will get the boot - and that won’t be good for anyone (apart from Man U) 

I'm the same. Either want a Man U fightback or a ridiculous hammering if the former isnt possible.

I reckon even Man Utd fans would turn their noses up at Rodgers because a) a lot of them are stupid and he's not big enough for them in their eyes and b) just because he has Liverpool links.

I can't see Rodgers leaving for there anyway. 

• Like 2

I noticed against us Fernandez is often up level with Ronaldo like a second CF and with Rashford and Greenwood in the wide positions that leaves so much for Fred and McTominay to cover, in this case a three man midfield and two attacking full backs joining in. Don't know how hard the wide pair track back but would have gone with a more compact formation with bodies occupying the AM areas, there's acres of space between the Utd DM's and Fernandez. Why am I caring about it, just enjoy it :D

Just now, Tuna said:

Plastic United fans leaving at half time, then again it's a long drive back to Surrey.

Last week they were chanting that shite "Only come to see Yanited" chant at us, 8 goals against later and they're leaving at half time. Love it. Vile conceited fanbase of glory hunting plastic nobs.

Gary Neville there with exactly the sort of bias arrogance I was talking about earlier in the post match thread. People seriously moaning about our commentary today when shit like that is what Sky chuck up. 

Talking about how this is the first time United have been tested by a quality side when we absolutely took them apart and scored four past them last week. 

• Like 1