Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

2 minutes ago, Bazly said:

9 games in and the top 3 is already a formality. 4th spot well that's likely to be West Ham with Spudsy and Manure so inconsistent at the moment. We will be probably fighting to reach 6th this season after the shitty start.

The gaps are still too wide open to really tell atm, you'd still rate United favourites for that spot but it depends on a new manager and even then Ole has had plenty of spells like this and still finished in the top 4 admittedly not as embarrassing as this 

3 minutes ago, Bazly said:

9 games in and the top 3 is already a formality. 4th spot well that's likely to be West Ham with Spudsy and Manure so inconsistent at the moment. We will be probably fighting to reach 6th this season after the shitty start.

We're 3 points behind West Ham!?!

4 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Don't think it's so clear cut for West Ham. You wonder how they'll still cope as they progress in Europa League. It does seem to depend on who can stay fit in their side - Antonio the key player who has a bad record of injuries.

They've got Liverpool, Man City & Chelsea coming up soon as well. 

The shitty start has happened but if we go on a good run of form now that things are starting to click, it puts us right up there in contention. As much as they've had a good start, their shitty time might still come.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

I know it's all sort of subjective shite, but his whole body language in the biggest game in English football when he's captain of arguably the biggest club in the world was shocking tbh.

Out of his depth. There's better Man u players who would make a better captain. Who the hell would listen to a captain who backs off from challenges and won't put himself on the line for the rest of the team and makes so many basic mistakes to the point that he then has no power to criticise other players because he's so poor himself?

3 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

ON THE PITCH. Read in context.

I did. Your post just mentioned the Maguire on "THE PITCH" stat then you compared that with Pogba who was rated higher than him, nothing about an "on the pitch" comparison. I don't understand

Just now, Parafox said:

I did. Your post just mentioned the Maguire on "THE PITCH" stat then you compared that with Pogba who was rated higher than him, nothing about an "on the pitch" comparison. I don't understand

It wasn't my post.

Harry Maguire was still on the pitch and the game was (I'm pretty sure) still happening. Pogba had been sent off so wasn't on the pitch.

20 minutes ago, Bazly said:

3pts from 4th 6 from 3rd but your righting us off now, after 9 games with 29 still to play 😂 joker

34 minutes ago, Cropwellfox said:

Rodgers a contender for the job if and when Ole is taken out? 

My immediate reaction is yes. Would he jump ship if offered the Man U job? 100% he would, let's not pretend otherwise.  And he will probably be their number 1 target now, Liverpool connection or not.

• Sad 1