Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Not quite on the same level but the staff at the Emirates were excellent with my dad and they've got pretty good disabled areas even in the away end. One of the best accessibility experiences in the Premier League. Brighton by far and away the best. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, AjcW said:

This is excellent. First and foremost for the young boy... but don't underestimate how much this helped his Dad. 

Whilst I'm sure he wouldn't have wanted to feel that way, you can imagine his disappointment walking away from the ground after taking his boy to his first game and knowing they might not get to go back again!

Yeah good point. Customer experience isn't it. For that particular instance they nailed it. 

13 hours ago, Sly said:

I’d imagine they’ll be a handful of clubs interested in Saliba. He was the one who was thought more highly of out of a certain St Etiene pairing a few years ago. 

Quickly popping back to this it’s interesting because Saliba and Edouard (who of course we looked at signing) they do carry a bit of a reputation behind the scenes of not having the best circle of people around them, be that the people and types of people they chose to hang out with. I wondered if that’s why Saliba fell out of favour at Arsenal very swiftly after looking like for sheer ability being their best CB option.

Could have been the clincher for why we went for Daka over Edouard in the end - we all know how Daka comes across as a person. With all that being said I wouldn’t touch Saliba personally as our squad doesn’t need anything that could cause such a social challenge, no matter the skill a player possesses.

Edited by TAFKA Castroneves

Burnley have won one game in all competitions this season... against Rochdale. Actually stretches back to last season where they lost their last three, 4-0, 3-0 and 1-0

Spent £30m this summer which is decent by their standards, no heat on Dyche seemingly though.

Wonder if he would stay and be relegated with them or he might just walk away? 

Don't look like they've got a hope this year to be honest, even with a bit of added flair from Cornet. 

Not sure how i'd feel if I was their fans, of course it's nuts that he has kept them in the league for this long, but at the cost of ANY entertainment whatsoever. Do they get any pleasure from their season tickets? Would they rather be back in the Championship with the thrill of trying to get promotion?

Had a look on twitter and they really do seem fed up, comments like 'we don't even look organised anymore' which would be the number one thing you'd expect from them.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

Burnley have won one game in all competitions this season... against Rochdale. Actually stretches back to last season where they lost their last three, 4-0, 3-0 and 1-0

Spent £30m this summer which is decent by their standards, no heat on Dyche seemingly though.

Wonder if he would stay and be relegated with them or he might just walk away? 

Don't look like they've got a hope this year to be honest, even with a bit of added flair from Cornet. 

Not sure how i'd feel if I was their fans, of course it's nuts that he has kept them in the league for this long, but at the cost of ANY entertainment whatsoever. Do they get any pleasure from their season tickets? Would they rather be back in the Championship with the thrill of trying to get promotion?

Had a look on twitter and they really do seem fed up, comments like 'we don't even look organised anymore' which would be the number one thing you'd expect from them.

Burnley are always entertaining because they Bloody try..!!!..We our players have tried our damnest this  season,to replicate on FT,

what our very Innocent  OTT Bias supporters claim Dyches Boys are criticised for producing....

Over 140 yrs we are the very last that can point Fingers at Burnley...

In this PL era, they can hold their Head high, far higher than some ignorant entitled  statements from our own FT forum..

forget our owners family bringing us,showing us, that even in Football One can be humble & respectfull  to others...

This forum is nose Diving into the Arsenal- Manutd entitled trait.....

Edited by fuchsntf

5 minutes ago, AjcW said:

It's honestly like trying to decipher what someone is saying whilst your head is stuck inside a washing machine on spin cycle with you.

If you're going to respond to someone in a quite clearly put out manner, can you at least make it clear what on earth your point was?

I was saying even the Burnley fans are getting fed up, nothing to do with being a Leicester fan or being on FT.

Spin washing of English is what makes my day..

26 minutes ago, rico said:

Czech billionaire to buy a 27% share of West Ham with a view to taking full ownership of the club, also owns Sparta Prague

Guess they will swap players like we did with Udinese?

Do you guys use this new ticket on phone system the Premier league have brought in for clubs to install ?

How has it gone - seems to be a few issues for our fans trying to use it.

Edited by Super_horns

9 minutes ago, rico said:

Czech billionaire to buy a 27% share of West Ham with a view to taking full ownership of the club, also owns Sparta Prague

Does that end their weird obsession with Slavia then?

10 hours ago, rico said:

No one should be able to have shares in more than one professional club imo. Especially where these teams can play each other competetively down the line. It should be seen as a conflict of interest but money talks again. 

4 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

No one should be able to have shares in more than one professional club imo. Especially where these teams can play each other competetively down the line. It should be seen as a conflict of interest but money talks again. 

You don't think they should be allowed to have Czech mates?

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

1 hour ago, PhillippaT said:

You don't think they should be allowed to have Czech mates?

I think we will have to send this one for a VAR czech