Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

I think the reason for the lack of respect from some on here (which includes me) may be the fact his Brother is a Nob?  A Nob who has had a pop at us in the recent past.

Having said that, Harry appears to be on the decline at a very early age.

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

I think the reason for the lack of respect from some on here (which includes me) may be the fact his Brother is a Nob?  A Nob who has had a pop at us in the recent past.

Seems odd you'd not respect someone just because their brother is a nob lol 

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

That's an absurd reason but yeah to their own.

I think for most of the boo boys it's just all comical bantz and tongue in cheek.

I sing the anti Harry songs for a laugh but theres no way I hate the guy.

I think he actually did a solid job for us and was a credit to the club. He was never involved in anything untoward and financially we did brilliant out of him so why really hate him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

On another note, with all the talk of Solskjaer being in last chance saloon. Is there any other club in the Premier League that would take him?

I find it fascinating, because usually when a manager who is at a top club and loses their job, you think they could have success elsewhere- see Moyes and Rodgers for example.

However, with Solskjaer I just can’t see another club, even a Norwich at the bottom, thinking he is a good option.

Maybe Brentford when they lose their current boss. Or Watford, for a month or two...

The problem with OGS is I have no idea what his style of football is. Does anybody? That's one of the biggest blocks trying to put him as a manager for another team. Which is so weird given he's currently managing a big club. Having a pretty clear playing identity seems kinda important. You could probably drop him in anywhere but god knows how he'll do. 

3 hours ago, don_danbury said:

Seems odd you'd not respect someone just because their brother is a nob lol 

I stopped seeing a girl because her brother was a nob. He was a monumental tw@ and was always around because they shared a flat tbf.

I hate Maguire because of that shot during the Euros of him leaning against the sidings chatting to some girls.. He looked like a proper smug nob lol 

I don't really hate him obviously. I have no emotional feelings towards him at all. He wasn't with us long enough, didn't really do anything to make me love him and there's nothing in his personality that I care about (something I do like about Kante).  

3 minutes ago, Hoopla10 said:

I stopped seeing a girl because her brother was a nob. He was a monumental tw@ and was always around because they shared a flat tbf.

I hate Maguire because of that shot during the Euros of him leaning against the sidings chatting to some girls.. He looked like a proper smug nob lol 

I don't really hate him obviously. I have no emotional feelings towards him at all. He wasn't with us long enough, didn't really do anything to make me love him and there's nothing in his personality that I care about (something I do like about Kante).  

Pretty sure that was his gf he was chatting too 

I've no untoward feelings for Harry. He was decent for us, offered a move to one of the  historically top/great clubs, which he understandably wanted to pursue. We absolutely rinsed man u for £80M, which has largely paid for the training ground. We got the best out of that deal. 

Guest Kopfkino

Burnley absolutely battering Brentford this week after Brendan was trying to pretend Brentford were any good last week rather than face up to how bad we were

Guest Kopfkino

Laporte is such a weird one. A couple of years ago he was Man City’s key player defensively. Now Man City fans don’t understand why Pep keeps playing him even before his shocker today

Just now, Kopfkino said:

Laporte is such a weird one. A couple of years ago he was Man City’s key player defensively. Now Man City fans don’t understand why Pep keeps playing him even before his shocker today

Pep is so weird. One day Laporte is in, next day Stones is in.

I always thought Laporte was the best defender in the league, after Van Dijk, a few years back.