Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

37 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Jeff stelling leaving is bad news, just hope they dont give the job to the midweek guy.. honestly a tad dull and pompous... no offense. Michelle Owen maybe? Does a good job role on the efl programme Good eye candy too

Wonder what pc appointment they will make in his place?

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

What a missed opportunity for us today, could have been just 3 points behind Man City

Best not to beat yourself up over it, what's done is done, was still hopeful of a top 4 but I reckon that's not going to happen can see 8th to 10th this time.

1 minute ago, Vazman said:

Best not to beat yourself up over it, what's done is done, was still hopeful of a top 4 but I reckon that's not going to happen can see 8th to 10th this time.

I think a top half finish is looking a bit optimistic. Conceding 2 goals in 6 of our last 7 games will see to that. 

1 minute ago, Vazman said:

I was hoping we could somehow stay in sight of top 4, and then once we got players like James, ndidi and fofana back we could have given it a real go. I think by that time though we will be too far behind. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

I'd be interested to know if fergie was manager how many of the current squad would get into his xi

Well we know he'd pick Ronaldo. He went to the press bitching about 'starting with your best players' when OGS put Ronaldo on the bench in the league cup game against West Ham, heaping more pressure on OGS that he didn't need. Interfering t*at.

17 minutes ago, Duquesne Whistle said:

Well we know he'd pick Ronaldo. He went to the press bitching about 'starting with your best players' when OGS put Ronaldo on the bench in the league cup game against West Ham, heaping more pressure on OGS that he didn't need. Interfering t*at.

If it wasnt for fergie interfering on who should be his replacement they would have got pep instead of Moyes.