Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 hour ago, EastAnglianFox said:

What a missed opportunity for us today, could have been just 3 points behind Man City

1 hour ago, Vazman said:

Best not to beat yourself up over it, what's done is done, was still hopeful of a top 4 but I reckon that's not going to happen can see 8th to 10th this time.

1 hour ago, sishades said:

I think a top half finish is looking a bit optimistic. Conceding 2 goals in 6 of our last 7 games will see to that. 

1 hour ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

I was hoping we could somehow stay in sight of top 4, and then once we got players like James, ndidi and fofana back we could have given it a real go. I think by that time though we will be too far behind. 

just had to check the table after these posts as I thought we were now 20pts from top 4 but I find we are only 6 from 3rd

Stay away from the sharps tonight won’t u 😂 

2 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

How’s the fighting cock going? Bet they are well chuffed knowing how crap Man U are and listening to Neville rub himself silly. 

Haha just popped over to have a  look and it’s mainly Nuno out 😂😂 not sure who else they will want in as the 1500 managers they approached before they hired him didn’t want the job 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, KFS said:

“We want our Tottenham back”

This is your Tottenham.

What Tottenham do they think they are?

They're a soulless club without any modern heritage made relevant only by the fact Danny Blanchflower once played for them. 

I'm glad they're going to ratshit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1