Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Guest StevieLynex
6 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Until he plays against Leicester, or Latvia!

He might get a look in against Andorra

12 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

"Deserves better", isn't that what he's got an agent for?

Exactly. 

And he employed his tool of a brother to do it and ended up with an iron clad contract for six years and a 'gentleman's agreement' with a notorious bastard. 

He's got what he asked for and it's great. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Random question, but any idea why there is no PL fixtures on weekend of 29th/30th Jan? Is it a bit of a break due to AFCON? Games 22nd/23rd Jan then nothing until midweek 8th/9th Feb. Only FA Cup on weekend of 5th/6th Feb.

Every single federation but UEFA has international tournament matches scheduled. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

Kane deserves better, pisses me off as an England fan that he's still playing for these.

Signed a big contract with no release clause

Only himself to blame.

He’s been flogged like a donkey anyway can’t see him going on at the very top for long 

• Like 3

For someone so highly thought of Harry Kane is a phenomenal under achiever. He'll no doubt break a few records, but he'll never win anything of worth.

Incidentally (and not at all related to the above). The fact that Sala in the form of his life could only get to within 4 matches of Jamie Vardy's record is a testament to what an incredible striker Vardy is. Shame he didn't get to play for his country a little bit more.

Edited by trabuch
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, BKLFox said:

just had to check the table after these posts as I thought we were now 20pts from top 4 but I find we are only 6 from 3rd

Stay away from the sharps tonight won’t u 😂 

Also 7 points above the relegation zone, lose at Leeds next week and bums might get squeeky.

• Like 1

Watching the highlights of Burnley v Brentford, and I think that injury Raya picked up against us is going to be a huge issue for Brentford. Some of the positioning from the back up keeper was awful. Hope for their sake it was first game nerves.

Guest StevieLynex
13 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Well some spurs fans hounded Poch out of the club and now look what they’ve been left with. Those wanting Rogers out take note! 

We should never had got rid of Pleat