Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

I wonder if Woy would be possible contender for the Newcastle job for interim basis till to keep them in the premier league. When he stepped down from Palace I'm sure he said he wasn't actually sure if he was retiring, wouldn't be the worst appointment for the Toon he as good record keeping teams in the premier league with Fulham, West Brom and Palace. Sure he wouldn't mind one final day to setup his retirement for fund for good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leicesterpool said:

I wonder if Woy would be possible contender for the Newcastle job for interim basis till to keep them in the premier league. When he stepped down from Palace I'm sure he said he wasn't actually sure if he was retiring, wouldn't be the worst appointment for the Toon he as good record keeping teams in the premier league with Fulham, West Brom and Palace. Sure he wouldn't mind one final day to setup his retirement for fund for good.

he went out on a high. hes not a fool

18 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Matt sergeant the Norwich version of Hamza? Big lad just running around and clattering people? He’s first touch is also woeful and his passing is shite

Josh Sargent? Even worse when you realise he is actually meant to be a striker...

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Spurs are three points off 4th and in a transitional phase with a new manager.

Talking about sacking him is nuts. But not unexpected.

I’m not sure, it was an odd decision to appoint him, he’s so not what they need, he’s such a boring manager I think with an equally boring style of play, the players certainly aren’t firing under him, Spurs fans aren’t happy either it’s the same as Puel, they genuinely hate him. I think my mate would bury him alive given the chance. 

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

I’m not sure, it was an odd decision to appoint him, he’s so not what they need, he’s such a boring manager I think with an equally boring style of play, the players certainly aren’t firing under him, Spurs fans aren’t happy either it’s the same as Puel, they genuinely hate him. I think my mate would bury him alive given the chance. 

Nothing odd about Spurs appointing Nuno..

No other bugger wanted the job 😂

• Like 1