Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

29 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Watching West Ham is like watching us last couple of seasons ….. winning games and getting in the top 4 ……wonder how their last ten games will go ??

I was just thinking this. They looked like a well drilled side, and despite their play being very samey, samey, teams just can’t seem to stop it. 

Hard working side with bits of quality throughout. If they keep this up, they will definitely finish in the top four I think. 

Just now, KFS said:

West Ham are ruthless given the lack of quality in their squad.

They play to their strengths , one of those is strength. Referees are giving them a bit more leeway and they will not be pushed around by anybody - unlike us.

2 hours ago, when_you're_smiling said:

It’s not often get to watch a game as a neutral on a Sunday afternoon in peace.

This is dreadful though. Champ level and nothing happening. What’s happened to Leeds?

It'll be interesting to see who's found out who when we meet.

I'm not confident right now.

Just now, trabuch said:

We were bloody lucky not to have Evans sent off yesterday, given the way other similar decisions have gone.

Agreed. I said it at the time but watching MOTD it's weird how identical the Laporte challenge was to Evans.

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, trabuch said:

We were bloody lucky not to have Evans sent off yesterday, given the way other similar decisions have gone.

Very lucky. Probably because it happened on the half way line.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Not a red for Konsa. I don't believe ref really thinks it but because he's been told to look he feels he must change. Joke rule really at times. The Hause one was more of a red, but that looked worse in slow motion 

Yeah it's bad the Hause one but not deliberate. A yellow would probably suffice.