Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

2 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Kane staying and Levy having to give him he wants. Levy knows he needs to sort this one. It'll happen I think.

Was Kane ever going? Is Levy going to give him what he wants? A succession of first choices declined the gig and I'd put a couple of quid on Levy being one of the reasons.

v2-rik-mayall-3.jpeg.71684777d6c0562aa776dd9507f08800.jpeg

tV4gvT.gif.4a2e31a057d6b870117929208e1f0f4f.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, iancognito said:

I said when they were misfiring after 3 or 4 games he'd end up being their version of Shakey - the guy filling the seat whilst the guy we want becomes available. He was never going to get the time. It was win-win for him at Wolves, amazed he left there TBH, he couldn't fail after they'd spent a few years in the wilderness. At Spurs just being outside the top 4 right now is a failure/financial disaster.

As it goes, I don't think he'd be a bad fit for us when the time comes and he'd definitely get the backing he never had at Spurs.

Ugh, no thanks.  Terribly defensive and dreary manager. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

It just doesnt make sense. Why would he turn something down, then return when the situation is even worse. What has changed? Surely Levy hasnt just gone back and said you can have all this dosh and keep Kane. 

Especially as Ole is gone if they get thumped by Man C at the weekend.

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

It just doesnt make sense. Why would he turn something down, then return when the situation is even worse. What has changed? Surely Levy hasnt just gone back and said you can have all this dosh and keep Kane. 

Many pound notes, perhaps. 

5 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I won't believe it till i see it tbh. Reckon he's playing mind games. I think personally poch will leave psg and conte will take over there 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Levy is obviously now willing to pander to Conte’s demands regarding money to spend because he’s desperate. The longer that Tottenham are out of the top four the worse it gets for them. 

They’ve got a big expensive stadium that they haven’t paid for and there talisman isn’t firing and will leave at the end of the season. 

3 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

But where has that come from? Thats whats puzzing. Financially they are still in the same mud they were before. 

Well if he doesn't get the money, he'll quit - simple as that, as shown by why he left Inter.  

Edited by lcfc_forever

21 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

He turned it down because Levy wouldn’t give into his demands so Levy went with a cheaper fix but that’s backfired and now has seemingly gave in to his demands and got the cost of Nuno on top 

Hopefully conte said he would take over if they sacked Nuno and then just sends him a picture of him laughing saying not really you bold tw@ and now they have sacked Nuno they will end up with either Ryan mason on tim sherwood 😂

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Hopefully conte said he would take over if they sacked Nuno and then just sends him a picture of him laughing saying not really you bold tw@ and now they have sacked Nuno they will end up with either Ryan mason on tim sherwood 😂

Hope Ryan enjoys his time on Tim 😂

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I honestly don't think Ole will ever go. He's here to stay and it's great for every other club.

We've got to allow him a few wins here and there to keep him in the job.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, murphy said:

Ugh, no thanks.  Terribly defensive and dreary manager. 

I know it's melodramatic to say "if _____ was our manager I'd stop going" but if we appointed Nuno I would have to strongly consider whether I could be arsed. His teams are absolutely sickening to watch. We haven't exactly been sparkling recently but Wolves and Spurs under him were something else entirely.