Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

2 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Many pound notes, perhaps. 

Could be . but does anyone know what Spurs financial muscle is? they seem to be cash strapped after building that ground ( see arsenal for affect ) and are never there when it comes to big signings. I wouldn't trust Levy for a moment and surely Conte is no mug? or maybe he is?

Edited by PAPA LAZAROU

18 minutes ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

Could be . but does anyone know what Spurs financial muscle is? they seem to be cash strapped after building that ground ( see arsenal for affect ) and are never there when it comes to big signings. I wouldn't trust Levy for a moment and surely Conte is no mug? or maybe he is?

They spent nearly £48m this summer (granted they made £16m on two players).

I don't think any PL club are cash strapped with how much money they get from the league itself.

8 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

They spent nearly £48m this summer (granted they made £16m on two players).

I don't think any PL club are cash strapped with how much money they get from the league itself.

They're now getting NFL games at their stadium.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

£20m for an eighteen month contract!...

Doesn't sound like a mug to me.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Makes you wonder if Man u are considering making a move last minute for Conte.

Gazump Spurs 

Would be great as he would have turned them down twice in not even half a season 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, The Bear said:

We're paying really well so far. Everton are doggo. 

Not sure about Jimenez's beard/tasche combo though?

You look really good. Trincao is exciting, not seen him enough to know if he has an equal amount of frustrating in him thoughlol