Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 minute ago, Corky said:

If, as expected, Wolves win this about 4-0, that will be Everton losing 3-0 to Aston Villa, 5-2 to Watford and a tonking here.

They must have a very tough run coming up too.

Their games until the end of the year..

Spurs, Man City, Brentford, Liverpool, Arsenal, Palace, Chelsea, Us, Burnley, Newcastle

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

That's just the 6 goals conceded in the last 60 mins of football for Everton. 

The worst thing about it is that Benitez is a manager who focuses on defence and organisation. Being ripped apart by Watford has probably ruined him.

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

7 set piece goals as well this season, ****ing hell I thought we were bad at them 

Rodgers blatantly isn't interested in them, you'd imagine Benitez would be huge on the importance of set-pieces. Far more damning on him.

11 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I think Michael keane has to be the most over hyped player I’ve ever known. Even our fan base thought he was amazing because he scored a couple... garbage defender 

Genuine question, have you watched much of him? Especially since he left Leicester?