Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Both clubs big money summer signings Grealish and Sancho left of the bench.

Imagine being able to spend that sort of money and leave the player out for a huge game.

With Sancho, 70 million quid and I can’t even see where he fits into the Manchester United system. I know it’s early days, but could be up there with the biggest wastes of money in football ever.

• Like 2

Really winds me up how Martin Tyler supports Man United. When anyone scores against them he sounds so quiet and depressed but then you hear him when United score and he goes mad. Having Neville as co commentator too ffs. Let’s have some impartiality. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Really winds me up how Martin Tyler supports Man United. When anyone scores against them he sounds so quiet and depressed but then you hear him when United score and he goes mad. Having Neville as co commentator too ffs. Let’s have some impartiality. 

Reminds of the Benteke worldie that he sulked through followed by the Martial orgasm that followed. 

• Like 2

Just now, Unabomber said:

Remember the Martial debut goal against Liverpool. He couldn't hide his joy. It was just after Benteke had scored an unreal overhead kick that he was barely moved by.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Zear0 said:

Reminds of the Benteke worldie that he sulked through followed by the Martial orgasm that followed. 

Just now, Facecloth said:

Remember the Martial debut goal against Liverpool. He couldn't hide his joy. It was just after Benteke had scored an unreal overhead kick that he was barely moved by.

Yeah this was unreal haha 

2 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC-1.jpg.272f81b302fa8803c3e1e6ab77dc21d7.jpg

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

It's not just Man United, he does it for the whole of the traditional 'big four'. Go watch back that Title season game against Chelsea. He sounded like he'd just seen his gran get run over when Mahrez turned Azpilicueta and netted.

It took Vardy breaking that Van Nistelrooy record for him to even try to feign emotion when we scored that season.

Edited by OntarioFox

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Really am getting fed up with the unashamed bias of some commentators. OK so i know the likes of Stringer etc. on RL are even more biased, but that is a local broadcast aimed mainly at local listeners, and they make no bones about the fact that they are commentating on their team. When it is national (international) TV then there should be more balance. Makes me laugh when all sorts were complaining that the BBC coverage of the cup final was biased towards Leicester (obviously everyone knows that Lineker is a Leicester boy through and through, but he is not commentating) yet its OK to have the likes of Tyler, Neville, Carragher and co being so blatantly biased. 

3 minutes ago, adam said:

Man United literally can't string 2 passes together.. Horrible side. 

The only hope for this season is that they beat some of the teams around us and win just about enough games to keep Ole as manager.

No way they are challenging the top 3.

Edited by Nalis