Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Does any country in the world have a better selection of full backs in this generation than Portugal? 

Portugal always seem to have a stack of talent in a few positions at any given time but average depth in other areas of the pitch. 

• Like 1

Just now, Aus Fox said:

no not sure what’s a bigger Derby match today Man Utd v Man City or The People’s hero v Facecloth. 
I’m enjoying both!

Don't include me. I'm just pointing out to Una it would be better to put him on ignore. If TPH is laying into me, I'm not seeing it and I'm not joining in. 

• Like 1

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

Man City look phenomenal today. The gulf in class between these two teams given the levels of money spent is pretty telling.

Man City's press combined with their technical quality on the ball is so impressive. Playing like the home team away at Old Trafford.

Difference between actually having a plan and signing players to fit in and making signings based on name and nostalgia 

• Like 4