Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 minute ago, Stadt said:

The pundits never commit to sticking the boot into Solskjaer. It’s alway the players fault, every single time. The situations they find themselves in are contingent on the coaching and the game plan. “There’s no intensity wah wah wah” you’ve seen the same thing for 2 years, maybe it’s not the players?

A failed Cardiff manager and moderately successful spell at Molde ≠ the credentials to manage one of the biggest clubs in the world. 

It's cause they're all mates, Mou and Louie got slagged rotten despite being more successful, Oles spent more money than those elite managers too, it's really hilarious 

• Like 2

Just now, Stadt said:

The pundits never commit to sticking the boot into Solskjaer. It’s alway the players fault, every single time. The situations they find themselves in are contingent on the coaching and the game plan. “There’s no intensity wah wah wah” you’ve seen the same thing for 2 years, maybe it’s not the players?

Got mates in the media.

Even the other week Neville was trying to blame the coaching team rather than OGS himself.

We have Man U next -  even fancy us to get a goal or two.

I mean we might let in a few at the other end mind you.

1 minute ago, Super_horns said:

Got mates in the media.

Even the other week Neville was trying to blame the coaching team rather than OGS himself.

We have Man U next -  even fancy us to get a goal or two.

I mean we might let in a few at the other end mind you.

I mean that whole argument was hilarious him and souness talking about coaches to bring him to help him, what elite level club gets that kind of coverage? lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

How much bloody longer does Ole get?

He looks shell shocked and clueless 

The problem they do have is, this trigger should've been pulled in the summer at the latest, the Europa final I think shown ole won't ever be good enough. Now pretty much every elite manager has been snapped up

This shows why having high expectations is important. At United their owners, board & directors just see the club as a huge embezzlement vehicle.

When fans start defending the people complicit in it that’s when the rot sets in. Look at Chelsea, they get stick for chopping and changing but high expectations mean they’re successful.

Arsenal & Man United have very little ambition behind the scenes and they suffer for it.

As a club, if we start settling for less the same will happen to us (at a lesser scale). It’s a good job our owners are ambitious and want more, they don’t have the same limiting belief system a few of our fans do.

• Thanks 1

Guest Col city fan

Utd just don’t know what they are doing

Ole Gunnar is stealing a living there

And I kinda feel sorry for the likes of Der Beek and Sancho. Top young players, signed for 120 mill the pair, and a patch on their former selves on the pitch.

Edited by Col city fan