Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

2 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

I'm kinda pleased for palace...it was a bold and brave move to change styles. 

He's doing well. But I'm not entirely convinced. I think after half a season, PL coaches will work out how to beat their press and identify where they are weak. 

Speaking from experience there

Norwich obviously decided to get rid before the Brentford game. Yeah looks an odd decision but his record at Premier League level is appalling and they must have lost confidence.

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Norwich 5 points from safety... get someone in to try and drag them out or get someone to already start preparing for a season in the Championship?

They already had the man for the job in the Championship.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Norwich obviously decided to get rid before the Brentford game. Yeah looks an odd decision but his record at Premier League level is appalling and they must have lost confidence.

Maybe so, but looking at the players available to them they are the weakest side in the league imo. Don’t see who they can get that will be any better 

4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Just don't get why not do it at any point after the last few games before today?