Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

15 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

:O 

Dean Smith has just been sacked. 

Genuinely shocked by this. Daniel Farke being sacked less so. But Villa seem to be playing some good football still, Cash has stepped up a bit but losing their most influential player was bound to take time to get over. They had to find a way to recoup those goals he'd create. 

1 minute ago, Hoopla10 said:

Genuinely shocked by this. Daniel Farke being sacked less so. But Villa seem to be playing some good football still, Cash has stepped up a bit but losing their most influential player was bound to take time to get over. They had to find a way to recoup those goals he'd create. 

It does seem a 'tad' premature, this season was always going to be an odd one, with their talisman gone. 

14 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

I wouldn’t be surprised with some villa melt saying they should go for Rogers, you know cus they’re a big team like. 

Oh someone will definitely suggest it, I mean how can he resist the project? 

As usual the media and fans of other teams have had their say on the apparent unfairness of Dean Smith's sacking despite Villa being in freefall.

Dont think its unfair to say if BR lost five in a row we'd feel the same way as Villa fans.

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Not entirely sure what's the funniest, Gerrard or Rodgers being considered for Villa. Why would Gerrard go to Villa? I like Hasenhuttl but Southampton have backed him so much over the last couple of seasons how cold would it be for him to cut and run to manage Villa? Not even a step up. 

11 minutes ago, Nalis said:

As usual the media and fans of other teams have had their say on the apparent unfairness of Dean Smith's sacking despite Villa being in freefall.

Dont think its unfair to say if BR lost five in a row we'd feel the same way as Villa fans.

Some people want BR out after a single bad game. There's always kneejerk idiots in a fanbase. Only the fans who go game in game out to watch them play have a good idea where the team is at and whether Smith is still working. Results don't happen in a vacuum. 

I see Sky couldn't last more than a couple of months with this weird experiment of having Carragher commentate on Utd games and Neville on a Liverpool games, and they've had to revert back to letting them wreck games of their old sides with their one eyes views