Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Guest MarshallForEngland

Can't help but be a bit jealous of West Ham. We've got some great technical players but we don't have a lot of all-rounders like they do. Pretty much everyone in this West Ham team is strong, fast, aggressive, and can play the ball. Nobody goes missing, nobody is being carried, and they make every game against them hard work. 

6 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Good game this. How have Weat Ham got so far ahead of us?

We’ve lost our way. That one - two touch football with the attacking intensity has gone. We have lost the press and the defence looks absolutely petrified. Literally the opposite of West Ham. But I am convinced something is going on behind  the scenes. It’s like a different club atm. 

Edited by casablancas

Guest Kopfkino

West Ham are streets ahead of us on the pitch. Compare the aggression and intensity, we’re just so timid and slow in comparison.

And set pieces, that’s now Everton, Tottenham and Liverpool in the last 4 games that they’ve beaten with goals from set pieces

3 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

West Ham are streets ahead of us on the pitch. Compare the aggression and intensity, we’re just so timid and slow in comparison.

And set pieces, that’s now Everton, Tottenham and Liverpool in the last 4 games that they’ve beaten with goals from set pieces

I don’t think we’re that bad at attacking set pieces now, we’ve scored at least 3 this season off the top of my head (Man United x2 and Moscow) and had 3 more ruled out for marginal offsides. 

Defending set pieces is of course a different story, we’re a total shambles.

Aside from winding up the usuals on here with my West Ham posts and the fact I grew up with a number of wanka mates who support them; above all it’s just sad we’re slowly pissing away the season and giving up

opportunities to better the club again. Painful.

• Like 1

I hate West Ham more now than I did 2 hours ago........horrid club with horrid owners and equally horrid fans. All packed together in an abomination of a ground. Feck right off you cockney toss pots. You have won feck all. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1