Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

15 hours ago, Buce said:

And people criticise Maddison's fashion sense:

_121505511_dcl2.png

Panicked for a minute, thought I was in the "Birds you fancy off the telly" thread

I know the COVID years have been tough but not that bad......

:huh:

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Haha 1

If Gerrard stays and helps Rangers to a consecutive SPL title, against rather promising Hearts team and an improving Celtic, then his stock will be much higher.

Have a feeling the Villa job is a little too early for him.

Edited by Wymsey
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

If Gerrard stays and helps Rangers to a consecutive SPL title, against rather promising Hearts team and an improving Celtic, then his stock will be much higher.

Have a feeling the Villa job is a little too early for him.

Will be interesting to see an added side to some Midlands rivalry between us and Rodgers and Villa and Gerrard. We could do with some fire in the belly.

9 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

Yeah. Red Bull Salzberg and Leipzig played each other in Europe not long ago. Think it’s happened on other occasions too. UEFA are fine with it.

Slightly different, on a technicality they are Leipzig’s owners, but are only Saltzbergs primary sponsor. They do not own both clubs.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Pozzo’s own several clubs across Europe 

KP own leuven 

I'm pretty sure there has to be significant changes to the ownership for more than 1 of the teams to compete in Europe at the same time. Have Granada/Udinese/Watford ever been in Europe in the same season?

Guest Chocolate Teapot
11 hours ago, Tielemans63 said:

Got a feeling this will start well but then fizzle out quickly, don't know why.

Mcallister has been a disaster at every club he's been at bar rangers. Its an interesting one but I think Gerrard will work well.