Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

31 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

That suggests they don’t want Rodgers and are waiting for another manager 

Or they do and he's told them he can't move until the summer, although actually think he's not what they're after.

2 hours ago, Langston said:

Interim will be someone like Laurent Blanc, won't it? Then they'll get a big appointment in the summer.

I won't be surprised if that happens, though to be fair Blanc hasn't really done much in management. Not the most inspiring appoint. They missed out big time on Conte, as he fitted the bill perfectly for what they needed. Somebody successful, modern and strict. Zidane would be good for them but I'm not sure if he's interest in coming to England due to the fact he's turned down a club big English club jobs recently. Funny listening to talksport how some United fans are calling for Steve Bruce lol surely times have got that bad for them.

7 minutes ago, Manini said:

Maguire getting sent off after cupping his ears against Albania is pure comedy. The bloke is an absolute joke. 

Was he saying, "Look at me  I'm good enough to score against Albania, ghosting in between the P.E. Teacher and the Goat Farmer, I'm therefore worth every penny of my salary, it redresses all of Utd's defeats this season, I'm right and everyone else is wrong". Week later he's back on his ass being shown a red card when his team are in the s**t :D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Could you see Bielsa being able to step up from Leeds to Man U.

I think only Wan-Bissaka, Rashford, Greenwood and Martial would be able to play at his desired frantic tempo and intensity but perhaps anchored by Phillips or Rice it would be a way to go but would need a huge overhaul of players.

Looks like he's par for the course apart from no trophies

Man Utd mangers since Ferguson - all competitions
Manager Games Won Drawn Lost For Against Win %
Moyes 51 27 9 15 86 54 52.9
Giggs 4 2 1 1 8 3 50
Van Gaal 103 54 25 24 158 98 52.4
Mourinho 144 84 32 28 244 121 58.3
Solskjaer 168 91 37 40 308 183 54.2