Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

11 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Chelsea are going to take some stopping in CL and PL.

Ehh don't believe the hype just yet. Might win premier league but in Europe i believe bayern will take it or possibly Liverpool 

Edited by NasPb

Just now, ARM1968 said:

They’re over achieving. 

They have Mount as well. We have Barnes and Thomas who regularly get a kicking on here. Our academy is falling way behind.. Then we think the transfer market will solve all our problems when it often creates more.

Players really are snide, aren't they? Basically stopped performing for the manager and as soon as he goes they are all out saying what a man he is, how great he is.

I don't often agree with Gary Neville but his point about the stage managed PR exercises is spot on.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kingston_fox said:

A bit of perspective due on the Chelsea game from the weekend... They are on fire right now

Bit of perspective from the Man Utd win, they have been an absolute disgrace for months and yet that's been our only decent performance all season 😳

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Bit of perspective from the Man Utd win, they have been an absolute disgrace for months and yet that's been our only decent performance all season 😳

Ok they won last night - but the tie should have be over in the first half. De gea kept them in it.  The defines gives way too much space to the opposition running forward.  Sancho was pants agents us - will his performance last night be a flash in the pan?

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

FFS he's my pick to replace Rodgers, maybe he'll show enough he can do well in the PL but Utd decide to appoint some other manager instead. 

Think of it as himbeing on trial at Man Utd before we pounce after Brendan leaves to take over at Chelsea after rallying Leicester to a famous Europa win

Horrible for Chillwell if true. Whilst he plays for Chelsea and is now considered a massive James, I hope he’s ok and all goes well for him. Being partisan should in no way mean you wish injury on any player, unless it’s that utter fuchwit who injured little Wes. 

Edited by ARM1968
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Get well soon Ben, he'd be unreal for them this season as well. Properly proving me wrong about his ability to attack with end product.

An honest post from someone that isn't afraid to admit they were wrong unlike some of the twisted ****s that inhabit this forum and surrounded me last Saturday hurling vile abuse in his direction. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1