Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Brighton not moving the dial this season has very little to do with Potter. 

Whoever is in charge of their transfers neglected to buy a decent striker for the second season in a row. 

There’s no reason they should have lost out to Palace for Edouard so no idea what happened there! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Brighton not moving the dial this season has very little to do with Potter. 

Whoever is in charge of their transfers neglected to buy a decent striker for the second season in a row. 

There’s no reason they should have lost out to Palace for Edouard so no idea what happened there! 

Which is in part because Brighton have spent a lot of money since being promoted 

14 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Just can't see Newcastle not winning against either Norwich and Burnley (or both) in their next two games (both at home).

Newcastle aren't a guaranteed win against anyone. It's two of their best hopes for a home win, but they are a Wilson injury away from being a significantly worse team than the bag of shite they currently are. If I had to put money on it, I'd back Burnley rather than Newcastle, in that match. 

Norwich match next is surely their big chance. I wouldn't be surprised if they fluffed their lines though.

• Like 1

Bizarre listening to Beglin and Drury yesterday talking up Newcastle and how their season will likely change in the next two. Complete arrogance to the fact Norwich and Burnley will be looking at Newcastle as an easy game too.

Desperate for them to go down.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Just can't see Newcastle not winning against either Norwich and Burnley (or both) in their next two games (both at home).

i hope they get relegated lol be very satisfying, after all that embarrasment outside of the stadium on the take-over week.

Edited by Simoken
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

I wonder if the African Cup of nations will go ahead given the recent news of the fresh COVID variant?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11095/12478305/which-premier-league-players-could-be-missing-during-africa-cup-of-nations

Should be fine. 

If it doesn't it will mean football has stopped everywhere, including here. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Duquesne Whistle said:

Newcastle aren't a guaranteed win against anyone. It's two of their best hopes for a home win, but they are a Wilson injury away from being a significantly worse team than the bag of shite they currently are. If I had to put money on it, I'd back Burnley rather than Newcastle, in that match. 

Norwich match next is surely their big chance. I wouldn't be surprised if they fluffed their lines though.

Norwich with 2 wins and a draw in their last 3 matches - they've found a bit of form.

Kevin Campbell just been asked what’s going on with Everton after the hood start and he’s coming out with their top players being out injured (I don’t recall any decent player being injured) and just been unlucky, me thinks he a little blinkered for his Everton.

11 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

Kevin Campbell just been asked what’s going on with Everton after the hood start and he’s coming out with their top players being out injured (I don’t recall any decent player being injured) and just been unlucky, me thinks he a little blinkered for his Everton.

Calvert-Lewin is a huge loss for them. They've others too but he stands out.