Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

There was one in the first half where a Newcastle player did exactly the same thing in the box and VAR didn't even look at it because he was so close to the ball, no?

Am I just imagining it? A Norwich player went for a flick on header and it hit the hand of the Newcastle player behind him and the hand was miles out away from the body?

• Like 3

Just now, Finnegan said:

There was one in the first half where a Newcastle player did exactly the same thing in the box and VAR didn't even look at it because he was so close to the ball, no?

Am I just imagining it? A Norwich player went for a flick on header and it hit the hand of the Newcastle player behind him and the hand was miles out away from the body?

Yeah fair point! 

2 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Shearer is a bit annoying. At least if they had a Norwich representative it would balance things out. Dare are I say Sutton, especially with Shearer and Sutton's history 

Why? Sky always have a Liverpool or Man Utd fan commentating on their games

15 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Josh Sargent is absolutely stealing a living as a professional footballer. If he's in the Premier League at least 1/3rd of this forum could have been.

Watching Werder Bremen last year and deciding to sign a couple of their forwards is about as stupid in recruitment terms as watching Southampton play over the last two years and reckoning you need half their defence.

Sargent was always horrible maybe signed him cus he's a yank? Truthfully no explanation