Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 minute ago, adam said:

The keeper was cheating which is also not in the spirit of the game. 

I mean he wasn’t cheating was he. It wasn’t going to be a goal if he didn’t go down, it wasn’t inevitable was it.

Edited by Dusty

Guest Kopfkino
21 minutes ago, Strokes said:

How would you/we feel if we scored it?

Be a happier Leicester fan if we have the goal back. 
Di Canio catching the ball instead of scoring, Arsenal replaying the game, Leeds giving Villa the goal are something to be proud of, far better feeling than a single goal

1 minute ago, Kopfkino said:

Di Canio catching the ball instead of scoring, Arsenal replaying the game, Leeds giving Villa the goal are something to be proud of, far better feeling than a single goal

Oh, you were being serious before, good grief. 

4 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Way too much simulation in the game already, if the ref blew then sure, but he didn’t, so you always play to the whistle. The fact De Gea leapt up to protest once the goal was given tells you all you need to know.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, adam said:

Still miles behind klopp. 

I really dislike Klopp but admire his managerial skills and think he's the best there is. 

He's a right arrogant t£at but I honestly don't think he'd celebrate like that, considering the circumstances 

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Way too much simulation in the game already, if the ref blew then sure, but he didn’t, so you always play to the whistle. The fact De Gea leapt up to protest once the goal was given tells you all you need to know.

We didn’t with Lookman last night.

1 minute ago, Shah johns said:

Watch it back, ball kicked out to be nice as a player down, a minute later back of our net 

Yeah, I saw that and know what you mean. Was frustrated at the time too

Get what you mean now. :thumbup:

edit: Although I think Lookman was about to lose the ball and thought he was being cunning

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Yeah, I saw that and know what you mean. Was frustrated at the time too

Get what you mean now. :thumbup:

edit: Although I think Lookman was about to lose the ball and thought he was being cunning

Your probably right 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

.... Its not a change in transfer strategy they're not allowed to spend anything because they've hugely fvcked up FFP. 

They're not signings of choice, they're the best they could get for fvck all money. They're obviously shit transfers. 

Solomon Rondon is a complete fraud of a footballer. 

Rondons not a fraud he's just past it. Was good at west brom 

• Like 2