Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

8 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Grealish signing was truely pointless. I think they signed him because he was the fashionable player during the summer. They'd just lost Aguero and were light in the striker department, and as much as Man City can be brilliant without a striker in the team, spending that £100m on a top striker would have taken them to the next level. Problem was apart from Haarland I don't think there was a striker Pep felt fitting his way of playing, but that didn't mean they had to spend £100m on what they already had lots of.

He is about 7 years younger than Silva, DeBruyne, Mahrez to be fair.  They are planning ahead.

8 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

He is about 7 years younger than Silva, DeBruyne, Mahrez to be fair.  They are planning ahead.

He's a year younger than Silva. 4 years younger than the other 2 lol They've not signed some up and coming 22 year old!

Edited by Facecloth

16 hours ago, The Bear said:

Wow. Wait until you see Jota not scoring on MOTD!! No keeper, 6 yards out, 2 men back on the line. Hits it straight at one of them. 

10 hours ago, trabuch said:

That Jota miss is incredible. Shame it wasn't more significant.

Not even the worst thing an ex Wolves player did yesterday. 

Check out Rui Patricio getting nutmegged direct from a corner lol lol

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

If the Southampton player doesn't run to the line Maupay would be hugely offside

Yeah. Ralph mentioned that Ward Prowse did that because McCarthy was injured and he was annoyed that McCarthy didn’t indicate that his injury was that severe 

Wouldn't be a bad potential match, to be honest; a club and manager that both think they are entitled.

Everton could make a move for former Chelsea and Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho, currently in charge at Roma, if they decide to sack manager Rafael Benitez.

17 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Mourinho isn't going to work anywhere. He's pretty much finished unless he can dig deep and refind his mojo. 

It's crazy how much his career has fallen off a cliff. 

His refusal to change up a bit is the issue, he is trying to apply tactics that were good 10/15 years ago to today. It doesn’t work, plus he is willing to blame everything apart from his own shortcomings so never learns. 

14 hours ago, Tanya said:

I am both thrilled that West Ham will probably make Champions League because I endorse any side shaking up the status quo but it also makes me sick that we squandered a simiar opportunity two years in a row.

This current squad is better than the one that won the PL but they don't have the same mental fortitude. Bottle jobs in comparison.

Me too...I would gladly sell my house and all of its contents and sell my children into slavery to raise funds to assist the might hammers with their magnificent awe inspiring campaign for European glory. 

5 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Not even the worst thing an ex Wolves player did yesterday. 

Check out Rui Patricio getting nutmegged direct from a corner lol lol

Yeah he's been terrible. Keep seeing mistakes from him popping up most weeks. We sold him at the right time, he's completely dropped off a cliff.

29 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Very impressed ‘thus far’ with Palace’s defensive display. I wonder who their defensive coach is?

They’ve been as bad as us at defending this season. They just tend to do their conceding at the end of games rather than the start lol