Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Spurs and Man U both in the top 6, Arsenal 7th with a game in hand. Looks like the “traditional” order is slowly being restored.

21 minutes ago, davieG said:

Spurs and Man U both in the top 6, Arsenal 7th with a game in hand. Looks like the “traditional” order is slowly being restored.

Yep just thought this. All of the big spenders are in the top 7. I’m including West Ham because their wage bill is bigger than ours. 

What a fvcking boring affair.

5 hours ago, StanSP said:

Brutal for Everton at the end of the season. 

All teams (barring Brentford and Palace) that could be expecting to have something to play for... 

That game between us and Everton could be a real relegation 6 pointer 

Going on from the West Ham debate on Saturday, we're in quite the quandary entering a twilight where we don't want non top 6 or 4 clubs to break into it but we're also needing those at the lower end of the table not putting pressure on us.

West Ham's next few fixtures:

Burnley

Arsenal

Norwich

Southampton

Watford

Palace

Leeds

Man Utd

Watford

Us :crylaugh:

Newcastle

Take Arsenal and Man Utd out of that list and we could be asking West Ham to do us some favours because we're not helping ourselves.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Going on from the West Ham debate on Saturday, we're in quite the quandary entering a twilight where we don't want non top 6 or 4 clubs to break into it but we're also needing those at the lower end of the table not putting pressure on us.

West Ham's next few fixtures:

Burnley

Arsenal

Norwich

Southampton

Watford

Palace

Leeds

Man Utd

Watford

Us :crylaugh:

Newcastle

Take Arsenal and Man Utd out of that list and we could be asking West Ham to do us some favours because we're not helping ourselves.

We just need to win and forget about everybody else. I don't think we'll make top 6 but I don't think we'll go down either.

• Like 1

I'd be happy for someone like Burnley or Wolves to break into the top 4 but fvck West Ham.

People talk about Newcastle fans having a delusion of grandeur but that is nothing compared to West Ham. Basically a glorified historical yo yo club in a taxpayers stadium who think they're some sort of sleeping giant when they were never that big to between with. Their self proclaimed 'rivalries' between them as Spurs/Chelsea are so one side focused its laughable.

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Was that the Leeds owner who was seen on camera having a go at someone in (assuming) the director's box?

16 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

Director of Football, Victor Orta. 

Probably upset because someone was taking the piss out of the Duffle coat his Mum had obviously bought him for his birthday.

• Haha 3

The only thing that would be good about West Ham getting top 4 would be the fact they would stop Arsenal Spurs or Utd doing it. Plenty of the season left to play and I know things don’t look great for us at the minute but a little run of wins will get you in a good position again hopefully a few additions in jan to give the players a kick into some kind of form 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Probably upset because someone was taking the piss out of the Duffle coat his Mum had obviously bought him for his birthday.

Need to dub the footage with:- "Hey, he say I looook like Paddington, I no loook like Paddington, I do like Marmalade, OK, but I no look like Paddington ze Bear no, no ,no"

• Haha 2