Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 minute ago, Arkie Bennett said:

I wouldn't clap him off, the utter fool.

I'd be absolutely fuming if one of ours did that. I hate that shithouse rubbish anyway, just get back in shape and get ready to defend like a normal human being. But to do it when YOU gave the free kick away and got booked is mind blowing. What a knob lol

6 minutes ago, Corky said:

So needless from Jiminez. You had them rattled, both CBs on yellows then basically completely reduce the second half to a procession of attacks with no out ball.

Absolutely this. 

The first yellow was pathetic by Moss, but the actions and then reaction from Raul for the second one was twice as pathetic. Moronic. 

Edited by The Bear

33 minutes ago, NasPb said:

That's definitely a foul. I know saiss well he captains my national team, he's not the type to dive. He got hit in the eye. Should have been a foul 

It’s never a foul lol 

What on earth was going through Jiminez’s head? 

9 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Sterling dive. Felt an arm and a second later goes over. 

Like clockwork. Moss or VAR will fall for one eventually. 

I mean, your guy kicked him in the leg and didn't get near the ball. It would have been a stonewall pen last year. You only got away with that one because of the new rules. Rules I normally agree with but have to say you did get lucky with that.