Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

What happens if you just haul the team off after a decision like that and kick up a fuss?

Wolves fans aren't missing out on anything. Game is corrupt and disrepute at that decision. Kick up a fuss, ask questions, else you seem complicit

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brooksy said:

Theres no way a Man City player gets sent off for what Jiminez did either. Sick of it

Sorry Brooksy but this is ridiculous. Leo Messi, at the Nou Camp for Barcelona, in the Champions League semi final, on his birthday, with Sergio Aguero as the ref and Pep Guardiola on VAR would have gotten sent off for what Jimenez did.

It was the most stonewall, compulsory second yellow card in the world. Anyone would have been sent off for that, including a Man City player, a Liverpool player, even Bruno Fernandes would have copped a red there. 

Nothing to do with CoRrUpTiOn or bias, it was just a fvcking retarded thing for Jimenez to do and even @The Bear agrees.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Only listening to commentary on the radio. Trevor sinclair (obviously) says its stonewall commentator read a rule that says it can't be a peno... what happened 

Man City bias.

6 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Did it hit his arm first or body? 

Body.

End of the day, Wolves came here with zero interest in trying to score, hoped for a nil nil and just looked to park the bus. Have gotten pretty much everything they deserved.

I know it's not the easiest place to go but you've got to actually TRY and get at them. Just a reminder that in the last five years we've only failed to score once there and in that time we've registered a 1-3 win and a 2-5 win. 

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

End of the day, Wolves came here with zero interest in trying to score, hoped for a nil nil and just looked to park the bus. Have gotten pretty much everything they deserved.

I know it's not the easiest place to go but you've got to actually TRY and get at them. Just a reminder that in the last five years we've only failed to score once there and in that time we've registered a 1-3 win and a 2-5 win. 

We may have won 5-2 but don't forget as rodri and pep said. We didn't try and win. We just sat in our box and defended all game so we cant really comment. 

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

What were they meant to do? They’ve done ok today and would’ve got a point if it wasn’t for a horrific decision.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

We have tried, when we can. But we don't score many goals at the best of times. 

Man City haven't scored either. The game has been decided 100% by the officials. 

Teams can roll up and play however they want. If you've spent billions on talent over the past decade and can't score past a defence, that's your fault.

Learnt that watching Greece 2008-10. They will lock you out, it will be as tough as you can imagine to score against, it's a fact of the sport.

• Like 1

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

We may have won 5-2 but don't forget as rodri and pep said. We didn't try and win. We just sat in our box and defended all game so we cant really comment. 

Not sure can you say we ‘didn’t try and win’ having won 5-2! 

Yep, we played counter-attacking football but we took advantage of Man City’s weaknesses vs pace as that was the best way to victory and thoroughly deserved to win. 

1 minute ago, lcfc_forever said:

Not sure can you say we ‘didn’t try and win’ having won 5-2! 

Yep, we played counter-attacking football but we took advantage of Man City’s weaknesses vs pace as that was the best way to victory and thoroughly deserved to win. 

I'm not saying we didn't try. We obviously did we scored 5 lmao. 

Rodri and peps interviews after however disagreed and accused us of just camping in our area hoping for a 0-0 basically 

20 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Sorry Brooksy but this is ridiculous. Leo Messi, at the Nou Camp for Barcelona, in the Champions League semi final, on his birthday, with Sergio Aguero as the ref and Pep Guardiola on VAR would have gotten sent off for what Jimenez did.

It was the most stonewall, compulsory second yellow card in the world. Anyone would have been sent off for that, including a Man City player, a Liverpool player, even Bruno Fernandes would have copped a red there. 

Nothing to do with CoRrUpTiOn or bias, it was just a fvcking retarded thing for Jimenez to do and even @The Bear agrees.

Oh don't get me wrong its a stonewall second yellow. I just don't think Moss would have had the bottle to send a Man City player off in the same circumstances.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I'm not saying we didn't try. We obviously did we scored 5 lmao. 

Rodri and peps interviews after however disagreed and accused us of just camping in our area hoping for a 0-0 basically 

It was sour grapes from them, they couldn’t take it we hammered them. 

Just now, Brooksy said:

Oh don't get me wrong its a stonewall second yellow. I just don't think Moss would have had the bottle to send a Man City player off in the same circumstances.

It is a stonewall yellow but you also see it every single game where a player deliberately stands in the way to stop the free kick being taken