Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Is Bruno Fernades a great player or a stat padder? He's an enigma. He's a good player but overrated because of his stats. United fans are embarrassig, comparing him to KDB. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Bloody hell

Benitez is past it and I wouldn't want him anywhere near our club but the abuse he got from Chelsea fans and now Everton fans is a ****ing disgrace. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Koke said:

Is Bruno Fernades a great player or a stat padder? He's an enigma. He's a good player but overrated because of his stats. United fans are embarrassig, comparing him to KDB. 

His goal record is certainly padded by the percentage that come from penalties… he doesn’t really score many in open play. Sometimes he looks great other times, goes totally missing, not near the level of KDB for me. 

7 minutes ago, Koke said:

He's inconsistent, but when he's on fire he can completely control a match. You just have to look at the change of fortune for Man U after he arrived to see the difference he makes. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I know it doesn't represent their whole fanbase but that is another level.

Ridiculously too far.

Absolutely, and in fairness there's pretty much universal condemnation online. But the fact that even one person was willing to go that far is very disturbing. Like the people who firebombed Peter Lawwell's house the other week. Oddballs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, goose2010 said:

best thing about that is that it's the wrong house. 

Come on chaps if you're going to do that at least do your research lol

Imagine you get an Amazon delivery for your neighbour and you walk out in your dressing gown and see that. ****ing frightening.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Villa chucking in another bid for Smith-Rowe lol

At this point surely they are just doing this to trigger the Arsenal lot and I'm loving every minute of it

Hahahahahaa it's superb stuff

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

At this point surely they are just doing this to trigger the Arsenal lot and I'm loving every minute of it

They aren’t selling smith -Rowe he was their one shining light from what was a terrible season for them. It is funny though that villa are even trying 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

41 minutes ago, KFS said:

Imagine you get an Amazon delivery for your neighbour and you walk out in your dressing gown and see that. ****ing frightening.

Or what if this wrong house was occupied by someone who does translations for the deaf and they leave for work seeing that.

Everton fans really should be ashamed of themselves.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

He's available isn't he? I'm sure I read a few weeks ago they were open to selling him.

4 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

He's available isn't he? I'm sure I read a few weeks ago they were open to selling him.

they have offered him a new contract (think he expires end of next season) and he hasn't signed it yet. 

So i am guessing Villa just chancing their arm and triggering 99% of Arsenal fans whilst doing it. 

3 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Bloody hell

The funny thing is, Benitez would be a good appointment for them. Experienced in the Premier League, has had success in the past and the job is appealing for him in that he has a home locally and it's a great opportunity for him with their investment and new Stadium on the way. It's also worth mentioning that their squad is well suited to how he typically sets his teams. If Everton fans are able to get over the past then they'd soon acknowledge that he's by far the best that they can realistically get. Would they rather appoint a worse manager? 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

They aren’t selling smith -Rowe he was their one shining light from what was a terrible season for them. It is funny though that villa are even trying 

Villa wouldnt keep bidding if a deal couldnt be done....

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
23 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Would be a coup for villa I would have him here at leicester 

They won't get him. 

4 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Bloody hell

Just awful and disrespectful. When people take things to things to the next level and go too far... I mean we didnt want Puel was here. But we didn't go round his house threatening the guy. Hope for Rafas sake he doesn't take it. He deserves better than this.