Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Of course the refs not going to send him off, he a Liverpool player

lPh7wH3.jpg

honest a inter milan juventus style scandel from 2005 wouldnt surprise me in this league I'd say its been going on really for a few decades now

its laugthable how favoured they are at home the super league self appointed clubs

Edited by twister
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, KFS said:

Lads I’m with you in the frustrated camp, no need to jump down my neck about the ‘if we win post’. It’s just a fact, we go 8th if we win tomorrow lol 

Wasn't so much at you, just the collective of all the posts in recent weeks.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, KFS said:

So… win tomorrow and we’re 8th/joint 8th. West Ham with their injury crisis are the team to dislodge over Christmas. At this point playing conference league next year should be the aim whether through League Cup, 7th or winning it this year. 

Hmm . You’re right but at the moment our performances are leading me to look down the table rather than up 

• Like 2

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0b4qnry/raul-jimenez-code-red#xtor=CS8-1000-[Promo_Box]-[Sport_Promo]-[Sport_Promo]-[PS_IPLAYER~N~p0b4qnry~P_RaulJimenezCodeRed]

Raul Jimenez: Code Red
The football world held its breath when Wolves and Mexico striker Raul Jiménez suffered a life-threatening injury on the pitch in November 2020. Code Red documents the race to save his life and one man’s battle to return to the top of his game.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Walkers said:

47th time in the past 2 years Chelsea have failed to control their players on the pitch. They'll be receiving a verbal warning soon if they're guilty of doing so another 374927 times

Yes but they did nobly "save" football by pulling out of the Super League, remember.

3 minutes ago, Corky said:

Yes but they did nobly "save" football by pulling out of the Super League, remember.

Didn't they get warned a while back that any further instance would result in harsher punishments, including points deductions?

50 minutes ago, Walkers said:

47th time in the past 2 years Chelsea have failed to control their players on the pitch. They'll be receiving a verbal warning soon if they're guilty of doing so another 374927 times

PL -  Ask Roman how much loose change he has in his back pocket - Fine then that!, That'll show them we mean business.

59 minutes ago, twister said:

honest a inter milan juventus style scandel from 2005 wouldnt surprise me in this league I'd say its been going on really for a few decades now

its laugthable how favoured they are at home the super league self appointed clubs

It’s always going to sound conspiracy theory-ish but there’s honestly so much to it. 

Man uniteds decisions a couple of years ago were beyond ridiculous. They broke the record for penalties received maybe 5 of them justified. 

the super league basically just solidifies in the mind that if these clubs aren’t successful here they will leave. 

It just all feels unfair and that’s why personally I hope west ham screw these bastards 

Edited by Lambert09

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

They look miles better than us!😎

Over the last 6 games we're 4th bottom only Watford, Southampton and Everton are worse.

• Sad 1