Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

56 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

It’s always going to sound conspiracy theory-ish but there’s honestly so much to it. 

Man uniteds decisions a couple of years ago were beyond ridiculous. They broke the record for penalties received maybe 5 of them justified. 

the super league basically just solidifies in the mind that if these clubs aren’t successful here they will leave. 

It just all feels unfair and that’s why personally I hope west ham screw these bastards 

For me its why I'd love it if a large amount of the prem empty seated the big games against the super league at some point.And just pack out games against non super league mercernary teams.

if your going to get ****ed over by non penalties in a wwe charade then why not. 

Not a chance in hell uniteds penalty is given down the other end.

2 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City both getting dodgy pens this weekend, really gets the nogging jogging 

Said the same, it's almost as if the bent and corrupt FA don't want any other teams doing a Leicester. Can you believe it, no wonder I don't watch MOTD and their big six love-in any more.

Just now, steveherbe said:

Said the same, it's almost as if the bent and corrupt FA don't want any other teams doing a Leicester. Can you believe it, no wonder I don't watch MOTD and their big six love-in any more.

Nor do I shearer gary and richards just pick up there big cheques and laugth along with it

They are all part of the corperate machine.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, twister said:

Nor do I shearer gary and richards just pick up there big cheques and laugth along with it

They are all part of the corperate machine.

I do wonder whether they'll even mention it. They ignored our blatant pen' shout last weekend. Didn't even highlight it. I do find how they all seemingly agree with each other all the time odd. When in football does that ever happen? They'll ask, was that a pen' yep, yep yep... then move on.  

15 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City both getting dodgy pens this weekend, really gets the nogging jogging 

Makes me sick, this is why I have stopped watching it tbh its rigged and controlled by money.

I'd rather see us relegated to league 1 and do it all over again

Edited by whoareyaaa

2 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Guarantee motd and sky will mention that the big boys all got pens and they’ll just laugh about it. 

Yep. They'll agree they were all lucky but won't call out the refs or VAR as incompetent. 

We have the best league and some of the best players in the world, yet the officials are several levels below that. 

Edited by The Bear

3 minutes ago, Hoopla10 said:

I do wonder whether they'll even mention it. They ignored our blatant pen' shout last weekend. Didn't even highlight it. I do find how they all seemingly agree with each other all the time odd. When in football does that ever happen? They'll ask, was that a pen' yep, yep yep... then move on.  

they will but like said below

1 minute ago, winteriscoming said:

Guarantee motd and sky will mention that the big boys all got pens and they’ll just laugh about it. 

of course richards and shearer will cackle again, and then it will be on to the promo for sports personality of the year etc, I can almost write the script now.

17 minutes ago, Hoopla10 said:

I find they usually do criticise decisions tbf -, particularly Shearer and Wright albeit probably just a one liner .

Micah Richards just laughs most of the time and is always pro Man City so get you there .

Edited by Super_horns

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Yep. They'll agree they were all lucky but won't call out the refs or VAR as incompetent. 

We have the best league and some of the best players in the world, yet the officials are several levels below that. 

they know exactly what they are doing, its a big scandal

12 minutes ago, KFS said:

Find it interesting that The Bear, Super Horns and a load of us know the drill about how shit it is playing in a league with a rich 7, yet the media still go on about how great it is. Great for who? I’d love to understand who’s in the majority of support in England alone… how many fans do the richest 7 have versus the rest of clubs? 

Needs to be said more because the ESL horseshit was dropped like a fart. Unacceptable.

The ESL bollocks should never be forgotten in the football world. Utter disgrace they had the audacity to even try it.

• Like 1