Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

So much for Evertons great start to the season with bennytiz. I so hope we find out groove now and kick on. Smash spurs and we’re onto something. We owe them some payback from last seasons final game so plenty of motivation for the players

3 hours ago, Sir Shep said:

Hello, I’m a footballer who likes money, can I sign for you?

Everton Interviewer: Yes but how stupid are you?

oh I’m really stupid, I just like money.

Welcome aboard.

Seriously, all that history and this is what they have offered since 92, an FA cup. 

History is exactly what it says on the tin. Plenty of clubs with great history that haven’t done anything for a long time. 

3 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

So much for Evertons great start to the season with bennytiz. I so hope we find out groove now and kick on. Smash spurs and we’re onto something. We owe them some payback from last seasons final game so plenty of motivation for the players

They’ve really missed DCL. 

8 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

To be fair Stan, that’s selective. I looked it up last week. Our last ten games put us 9th but our last six before today had us in the bottom three 

Yeah was a picture I'd taken off Twitter (from an Everton fan) but was surprised to see us in 6th even in last 9. Perhaps it shows more about the rest of the league than us. Thought 9 games was a good barometer to not further compare :sleep:

1 hour ago, J. James said:

Did anybody else see the proposed change of NUFC badge by the new owner?

Barely noticeable really 😐Polish_20211213_094002827.thumb.jpg.53290340866d3ca26d074ccd553d50d6.jpg

I did hear that after the poor performance on the weekend a few Newcastle supporters mentioned players heads had been turned…