Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

12 minutes ago, Corky said:

Pep will patronisingly pat him on the head for being "so, so good" and "always a tough game" like he parrots when he stuffs an opponent.

At least Pep, De Brunye and Rhodri won't be crying because Leeds "attacked us".

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Is bielsa still the greatest? 

People don't understand what a visionary he is. Implementing a style of play wherein the workrate is so ludicrously intense that his player's bodies literally breakdown 12 months into his tenure wherever he goes.....clever stuff. You wouldn't understand.

Everyone thinks the 'murder' part of murderball refers to the opposition....that's the genius bit. That's what they want you to think.

Edited by Tielemans63
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

People don't understand what a visionary he is. Implementing a style of play wherein the workrate is so ludicrously intense that his player's bodies literally breakdown 12 months in his tenure wherever he goes.....clever stuff. You wouldn't understand.

Can you believe his staff scout his opponents too? Unheard of! He’s a genius. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, LVocey said:

This Norwich side is awful, do they even have one Premier League quality player?

Aarons is an okay prospect. They've bought appallingly, though. From the outside looking in it seems like they hang a lot of their creative hopes on Gilmour's shoulders and he just isn't *quite* ready yet.

Norwich remind of Derby when they were relegated with fewest points- utter shite.

I do wonder what their Forum looks like.  If this was us, FT would be nuclear.

5 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Norwich remind of Derby when they were relegated with fewest points- utter shite.

I do wonder what their Forum looks like.  If this was us, FT would be nuclear.

They didn’t seem that annoyed last I looked.

Seemed to think they have been unlucky or just not got the players.

I think our site is more like yours !

Edited by Super_horns
  • Thanks 1