Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

I may sound mean but with all these games covid in the premier league and the championship. Just makes you think what's the point having a youth system when your not going to use it. Fair enough if there's spread amongst the first team and the team must isolate and close the training ground. Then why can't they send the youth team to face the next opponents and have them train at the ground itself. 

3 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

They didn’t seem that annoyed last I looked.

Seemed to think they have been unlucky or just not got the players.

They should stop assuming they'll come back up and try harder to stop up. I think they'll be lower mid table Champ in a few years time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

They should stop assuming they'll come back up and try harder to stop up. I think they'll be lower mid table Champ in a few years time.

Baffling business model really. I understand the money is good from a couple of promotions but its so unsustainable. One bad year and they're landed in the cart.

5 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Norwich remind of Derby when they were relegated with fewest points- utter shite.

I do wonder what their Forum looks like.  If this was us, FT would be nuclear.

Really? I don't dispute Norwich aren't very good but that Derby squad was demonstrably worse, generationally terrible. 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Not looking forward to playing Man City on Boxing Day 

I wouldn't wish Covid on anyone....but I hope a few of the Man City players get it in the next week or so.

Edited by Tielemans63
  • Haha 1

Three clubs may finish near 90 points ... goal diff could well decide the champion.  +70 beats +65 or some such.

So this sort of tonking may become standard fare for the rest of the season.