Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

27 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

"They didn't want to play but at times, through Traore, one of my players took him out with no intention of playing the ball to stop them attacking" curiously missing from his comments.

• Like 1

The thing with Leeds is they are still littered with average championship footballers. Most managers would fail big time with that squad. Other than raphina and Phillips they aren’t up to much. Bamford was considered poor before Bielsa... who knows what he’ll be like without him 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TJB-fox said:

lollol fvcking classic. 

Leeds have second season syndrome. Tough year for them incoming

Plus Bielsa only seems to have Plan A and that's it.

Leeds are shit but nobody says it because "they attack".

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, kyleolly said:

Or you sit in your box hope their forwards are having a bad day and catch them on the counter. If Raul hadn't have been sent off at the weekend Wolves would have had a decent chance of getting a result. We've been to the Ethihad and done it before I just don't trust our defence to be able to do it again I just hope they've had a few sherrys Xmas day and are feeling fragile on boxing day lol

Killman should have scored with the header in the last few mins to get Wolves a draw.

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

It's an absoloute joke but I knew this was coming.

Spends 100m on players and expects teams to not defend lol 

Can't stand them lot. 

They literally couldn't score against us all game, at home. They only won through a predictably awful decision from Fatty Moss. 

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

They literally couldn't score against us all game, at home. They only won through a predictably awful decision from Fatty Moss. 

Was gonna say, I watched the game and although they had chances (nothing clear cut) I thought you were defending well with 11 men. Jiminez acted like an idiot which is unlike him.

Man City just make me laugh. The whole club are moaners and that includes the fans. They boo everytime you challenge one of their players.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1