Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Result(s) plural

Could be a fixture nightmare, but could it be worth doing a winter break for a week or two to get a grip of the teams outbreaks. Bring in strict rules for teams and attempt to grab this by the neck rather than letting the drips of game's go on

Edited by UniFox21
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Result(s) plural

Could be a fixture nightmare, but could it be worth doing a winter break for a week or two to get a grip of the teams outbreaks. Bring in strict rules for teams and attempt to grab this by the neck rather than letting the drips of game's go on

It's only going to be an issue for teams in Europe. Burnley and Watford will have loads of free time to fit this in. If Tottenham are out of Europe as expected then that will ease their schedule.

• Like 1

I get the frustration for fans, but I think people are unfair to judge them on this.  Last minute tests are there for a reason and keeping people safe is whats important here. 

However, the spurs game they called off for snow was brutal. My mate drove all the way up and was in the stadium before they called it off lol

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Arsenal are a bit frequent with their diving and moaning

I was just about to post something like this.

Every tackle is claimed as a red or a yellow or a penalty, and they crowd the ref if they don't get what they want.

Such a lack of sportsmanship. Horrible. And it comes from their coach.

I hope the ref books a few of them for their histrionics

• Like 2