Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Not at all like Maddison against Newcastle!!

Maddison can be criticised for diving.

Arsenal should be criticised for diving, play acting, screaming, feigning injury confronting the ref, etc.

These two points of view can both be correct.

:)

Edited by Vacamion
  • Like 3

How does the follow through issue apply to the penalty? He won the ball cleanly, studs weren't showing, he didn't go in with force, absolute nonsense. Glad it was saved and they should be able to appeal the second yellow (another pathetic rule).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Are Arsenal actually any good or not? I can’t quite work it out. In my head, even though they are winning games etc, I still don’t think there all that?

Despite their antics, I have been quite impressed with how they have dominated a strong West Ham side, which has been causing problems for both Liverpool and Chelsea. But they are a young team and will probably have quite a few games where things does not click and they'll look poor.

Just now, kingkisnorbo said:

Are Arsenal actually any good or not? I can’t quite work it out. In my head, even though they are winning games etc, I still don’t think there all that?

I agree. Pundits went on about how good they were against us but i didn't see it. We had a shocking first 20 minutes and they capitalised.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, mad biker said:

Look at your Avatar !

I don't have a problem with offsides as it's an objective decision. You're either off or you're not.

VAR never seem to change their minds on blatant errors like the one Taylor made today. It's ridiculous.

• Like 1