Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 hour ago, CollinsLCFC said:

Can see Everton possession percentage being in single figures tonight. They look atrocious. Amazed Chelsea haven't scored yet. 

Talk about stealing a point.

matchstats.JPG.11d38eda08be2b9849c152e3d9b8e65c.JPG

15 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Speaks volumes that we barely even acknowledged Vardy's record that Salah just equalled yet we all know about 11 goals in a row.

Nobody cares, probably not even Salah. Assists and goals lol

I switched over from Liverpool game which was not great 2nd half, to see if Everton could hold out.

Fair play, their young lads ran and ran and their keeper was very good.  

I think Everton earned their point.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Talk about stealing a point.

matchstats.JPG.11d38eda08be2b9849c152e3d9b8e65c.JPG

Only one stat matters though and thats the goals. Too much said about possession, you could hear Chelsea fans were so frustrated because thdy were going nowhere with 10 mins to go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Leicesterpool said:

I know Mike Dean is said to be a Tranmere Rovers fan... but is it right having a referee from nearby Liverpool refereeing a match involving Liverpool.

Yup.

Anthony Taylor allegedly being an "Altrincham fan" always seemed a bit sus, as well.

2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Their form hasn’t been great of late, title challenge seems to be slipping 

Nah.

I'm not having that.  lol

If you are European Champions, you sit 3rd, 4 points off the top, and your team gets a home draw, having dominated, even though your own team has some players out with COVID, and then you boo your team off, I think that's an ugly sense of entitlement that needs to be criticised.