Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

7 hours ago, The Bear said:

We had a bloke called Tony Harrington doing our game on Wednesday. It was his first PL game ever and he was miles better than the usual self-important tossers we get reffing most weeks. 

And has got the most early noughties darts player name imaginable too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

I wonder how many of our players have been vaccinated. And who want the basic human right to potentially spread it to their teammates. I probs don’t want to know really.

No I've found that many celebs that I like have ruined it for me by going on social media saying things I completely disagree with our talking complete bollocks and I go right off them.

7 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

No I've found that many celebs that I like have ruined it for me by going on social media saying things I completely disagree with our talking complete bollocks and I go right off them.

I've stopped using for that reason. I preferred to see my musicians as perfect and god-like rather than oft bullshit spouting humans.

• Like 1

It seems sensible on the face of it to make inoculation compulsory but in our lawyer heavy society its worth remembering that if pro footballers were given the ultimata of get jabbed or dont play the lawyers would have a field day,  imagine if a PL player was made or coerced to get jabbed and became ill or they were (or claimed they were) unable to play again, the damages would be (like the wages) astronomical.

This would also apply to us plebs, so the problem of the ones who dont want it and dont give a sh*t about anyone else is as usual unsolvable.

Social responsibility unlike hypocrisy is in short supply as the No 10 parties prove.

25 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

I've stopped using for that reason. I preferred to see my musicians as perfect and god-like rather than oft bullshit spouting humans.

Oh man how i agree with that!  I listen to music i like and dont give a toss what they believe in, their opinions, their favorite food/colour/number/car/gender/pet or what they do on a Saturday night,

I'm sure lots of musicians since the first caveman/woman struck an animal skin with a bone have been utter bas*ards but i dont wanna know so i dont ask!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J. James said:

Oh man how i agree with that!  I listen to music i like and dont give a toss what they believe in, their opinions, their favorite food/colour/number/car/gender/pet or what they do on a Saturday night,

I'm sure lots of musicians since the first caveman/woman struck an animal skin with a bone have been utter bas*ards but i dont wanna know so i dont ask!

Gary Glitter and MJ had big hits.

I find it remarkable that football want their supporters vaccinated but appear happy at the small uptake amongst players. 

And I'm one who has been double jabbed + Covid Booster + Flu + Pneumonia. I know now how a second hand dartboard feels now!!:D

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

I find it remarkable that football want their supporters vaccinated but appear happy at the small uptake amongst players. 

And I'm one who has been double jabbed + Covid Booster + Flu + Pneumonia. I know now how a second hand dartboard feels now!!:D

Almost as many pr1cks as on Foxestalk lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, David Hankey said:

Can you get a jab for pneumonia??