Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

2 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Henry Winter tweeted that a player told him Xmas parties happened at some clubs. 

It’s as you say reflective of society 

There was a staff Christmas party in the Ambulance service in Suffolk recently which lead to a load of cases.

Footballers will always get it in the next harder but, as you say, happening across all forms of workplaces.

6 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

Anytime I watch Leeds Meslier either looks like a lost 14 year old kid who wondered into the stadium and somehow found himself playing keeper - like a kids sports movie or something - or great.  That save on Partey was really really good.

Good shot stopper but not that great at other things a keeper has to did ?

Covid:-

These last 2 weeks, last few days, last Yours Early Satirday....

I aint going to Blame individual clubs....They are always under some Threat in fines & lost points.!!

The PL, Champilnship, the League  , PFA , organisations & so called Leaders & Admins have again been pathetic...I

No thoughts of fans travelling unnecessarily, potential Virus spreaders, or vulnerable victims..

No thought of their players or Club staff...

1-2 weeks ago, it was obvious what was going to happen & that covid  wouldnt just Effect just 1-3 clubs..!!

We complain every week, over players /managers wages....

But high-Flying execs, Chairman,Leaders  and Admins , have also fat wallets, filled by being expected decision needed decision making..

Again After last seasons dummy-run, they have Fell drastically Short again...

Games should have been postponed, & League fixtures suspendiert 3-7 Days ago. 

They Should of been organised & had a plan on the table, before season even began...

In Everything that Effects our lives, small or big....We Today have no leading decision makers..

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I honestly wouldn’t care about anything else that happens this season if Leeds and Newcastle were to get relegated 

Especially Newcastle.  Would love to see them dissappear from top flight football with their billions.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I honestly wouldn’t care about anything else that happens this season if Leeds and Newcastle were to get relegated 

I wouldn't go that far but Leeds, Newcastle and Norwich relegated would be lovely :)

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I'm not privvy to how it all works, i'm of the understanding many clubs have requested their games cancelled so on that basis no :dunno: 

Because of COVID not injuries......

If it was just injuries other clubs would have done the same as Leeds.

• Like 1