Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

6 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

This Leeds team is down to 9 available first teamers and they have been ravaged all year with injury. 

They just defend so terribly. Even last season they conceded over 50 goals. 

Players just following opposition players, it's mad.

2 minutes ago, Kingleicester said:

Maybe it’s because they have around 300 players out injured 

Oh is that the excuse, sound. Every side can use that then.

6-1 hammering at Old Trafford first game of the season? 

• Like 1

OK, an odd thing thing to criticise, but Leeds fans cannot see anything bad about their team. 

Half time was met with broad applause and hardly any boos. The 1000th misplaced pass was met with encouragement. 

I know we are the polar opposite as a fanbase and criticise everything and are shockers for it....but there's a balance surely. That leeds team needs to know being bummed live on tV every week is unacceptable 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Leeds are proper shit but nobody ever says it because of Bielsa. Such a shame we didn't win at Elland Road this season.

Biggest bunch of headless chickens I've seen for many a year. 

4 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

OK, an odd thing thing to criticise, but Leeds fans cannot see anything bad about their team. 

Half time was met with broad applause and hardly any boos. The 1000th misplaced pass was met with encouragement. 

I know we are the polar opposite as a fanbase and criticise everything and are shockers for it....but there's a balance surely. That leeds team needs to know being bummed live on tV every week is unacceptable 

They're not entitled and remember they were in League One only a few years ago.

Credit to them. :unsure: 

Edited by Matt
  • Like 4

Regarding the ‘Leeds man marking’ ethos, l thought was for kids at grass roots level ? 
Not that I’m advocating our ‘zonal’ non-marking ethos ! 
Bielsa is obviously struggling at this level either way. Surely his job is on the line.