Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

6 minutes ago, Peckfortonfox said:

Arsenal back to being arsenal. Flat track bullies. But they are more dislikable with arteta, Gabriel and white

I have to say Gabriel, Tomiyasu, ESM, Martinelli and Sako look really.decent players. They are half way there but at 4th/6th level atm..nowhere near the top 3 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I have to say Gabriel, Tomiyasu, ESM, Martinelli and Sako look really.decent players. They are half way there but at 4th/6th level atm..nowhere near the top 3 

Leicester were linked were linked with Tomiyasu before Arsenal but Brendan wanted a EPL ready player thus we got Vestergaard

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas

3 hours ago, Fish said:

Please yes , but expand that to feigning injury full stop. Don’t get me started on spitting , even managers do it . 

God try ML Baseball, its gobbing central! I'm amazed anyone can keep their feet on the field for the disgusting pools of spit everywhere, it gets so bad that sometimes the pitch wont take anymore spit and they have to use the ball!

videotogif_2021.12.18_20.23.55.gif

Edited by J. James

2 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

OK, an odd thing thing to criticise, but Leeds fans cannot see anything bad about their team. 

Half time was met with broad applause and hardly any boos. The 1000th misplaced pass was met with encouragement. 

I know we are the polar opposite as a fanbase and criticise everything and are shockers for it....but there's a balance surely. That leeds team needs to know being bummed live on tV every week is unacceptable 

I totally get it. It’s similar to how some of us view Pearson. Bielsa made Leeds relevant again 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
36 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Leicester were linked were linked with Tomiyasu before Arsenal but Brendan wanted a EPL ready player thus we got Vestergaard

He also wanted an experienced centre back rather than a right back 👍

10 minutes ago, Bert said:

Although he’s predominantly a right with no premier league experience. 

What good was Vestergaard, doubt Brendan will play him again. You seen Tomiyasu play, really adjusted to the EPL very quickly just like when Fofana adapted when he got here. Really don't buy into this that players need to be EPL experienced.

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

What good was Vestergaard, doubt Brendan will play him again. You seen Tomiyasu play, really adjusted to the EPL very quickly just like when Fofana adapted when he got here. Really don't buy into this that players need to be EPL experienced.

Also Arsenal were probably willing to pay him a lot more £££ then us.

31 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Well it’s a good job me or you aren’t manager then. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Leeds are in desperate need for defensive stability and we're crying out for a RW and a Brazilian. 

I think the only logical move is we give them a couple of defenders with recent experience surviving relegation and they give us Raphinha in exchange. 

I'm not too sure that Leicester is where other clubs would come looking for defensive help.. !!

It's not something we do well ..

Guest Chocolate Teapot
8 hours ago, The Bear said:

A bit like those who thought we'd be in serious trouble and in danger of relegation. 

As an aside, well done to us. Still won't stop us having games called off because of other teams players. One of the reasons I love our "no dickheads" policy when we sign players. 

We used to have one of them but then we signed Perez.